Have you ever considered developing a healthier pick-me up in the morning than a cup of coffee? If you haven’t – you should, and if you have the perfect new day-starter for you could be a glass of warm lemon water. Full of vitamin B and vitamin C, potassium, and other minerals, lemon offers many health benefits.
- Immunity is greatly improved as lemon water helps your lymphatic system get rid of toxins and unwanted particles in your organism. Therefore, lemon is a great flu and cold prevention method.
- Acne can also be treated, and prevented with lemon. With the left-over squeezed lemon from making your lemon water rub your face gently then wash off with water.
- Joint pain and swelling can be reduced with regular lemon water use, as lemon reduces uric acid build-ups in your joints. For the same reason, lemon is also great for post-work out pain relief.
- Inflammation is also reduced with lemon, as it neutralizes acidity, and inflammation is more common in acidic environment.
- Kidney stones are also less common to occur in people who consume lemon regularly, as it’s brimming with potassium which reduces citrate levels in urine.
- Stomach issues are also treated with lemon water. Among those are acid reflux, and food poisoning.
- Finger nails become stronger, and white spot free with lemon water use.
- Losing weight is so much easier with lemon. Vitamins found in it regulate blood sugar levels, and lemon is also very fiber-rich. Both of these properties help with controlling hunger, while helping digestion.